top of page
Azalea for EAM will maximize the uptime and utilization of your equipment by ensuring proper maintenance. A complete picture of asset groupings, component histories and maintenance requirements allows you to more accurately plan for and manage the exchange, repair, and maintenance of your assets and their substructures.
Azalea for EAM is Microsoft Dynamics is a powerful solution embedded directly within Microsoft Dynamics. Built for asset-intensive industries, our solutions are your competitive advantage for managing your asset lifecycle, operations, and regulatory compliance. By leveraging out-of-the-box functionality within Microsoft Dynamics, Azalea for EAM integrates with an existing standard module of Microsoft dynamics. Designed with familiar Microsoft Office tools with the same look and feel, making accessing information easier than ever before That means less training, faster adoption and a higher return on your investment
Improved operational uptime
Azalea for EAM will maximize the uptime and utilization of your equipment by ensuring proper maintenance. A complete picture of asset groupings, component histories and maintenance requirements allows you to more accurately plan for and manage the exchange, repair, and maintenance of your assets and their substructures. You can attach meters to any asset or component, allowing any number of user-defined measures to be captured. Triggers and thresholds applied to these meters can also be used to initiate maintenance work orders. Leverage the maintenance planning capabilities to decrease the downtime of your valuable operating assets by allowing your maintenance organization to ensure the appropriate resources are available to complete the scheduled work efficiently.
Reliable maintenance plans
Real-time feedback with mobility
Azalea for EAM allows you to create repeatable and reliable maintenance plans. You can:
• Build and deploy comprehensive maintenance programs by forecasting operational needs and required maintenance based on real-world estimates of workload
• Use enhanced scheduling tools to gain confidence that parts, rotatable, consumables, financial, human and physical resources required to execute your maintenance programs will be available when needed
• Compile a library of job templates as part of your continuous improvement process for better predictability of maintenance work
Take advantage of the Azalea for EAM mobile workspaces on iOS or Android with offline capabilities. You can:
• Execute individually or group assigned work with access to work order and asset details out in the field
• Perform inspections, record measurements and meter readings
• View spare parts availability and create repulsions or purchase orders for on-demand parts or services
bottom of page